Saturday 6 September 2014

Book Review - Bait by Kasi Blake

Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm #1)Bait by K.C. Blake

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was an incredible read - I literally downloaded Kindle just to finish. I can't wait to start the second in this series!

Bay-Lee and Nick (sometimes Tyler) have such great chemistry, and the plot is so well written, it keeps you up well past your bedtime. Reapers (who knew they were ghosts?), monsters, fighting, and oh, the romance. I don't want to say anything to give it away . . . simply read it.

K.C. Blake is the perfect choice if you are looking for the next great series that makes you want to do a toe dance of anticipation waiting for the next installment.

Sasha Leigh



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spiritborne (Spirit's War, #1)

Spiritborne by K.V. Wilson My rating: 5 of 5 stars I was introduced to this novel on a free platform and loved it so much, I purchased...